<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 12, 2005

What up. Sorry I've been fairly dead lately, but I've been really busy with Drama/Debate/Mock Trial all tanking one by one. Well on Friday things looked grim, Jordon is gone, Mr. Roth was sick and had to cancel afterschool third day in a row, and we are debater-less. So far its me, Erin, and maybe Kelly? No juniors, so we're really short. We needed Ads. We needed Jordon. But everything looks a little better now. Drama picked up, Mr. Roth sounds better and we got lots more money. Debate will be ok, Nicole is gonna jump in if she has to (I think?), but she shouldn't have to because that kid from physics might do it. Mock Trial....well we're still up shit creek, but we'll figure it out. Anyway I've been all over doing stuff so blogging was the last thing on my list. I'm exhausted, I haven't slept past 9 in a month. But, this is the end, and once all the busy is over I know I'm gonna miss it. I miss so much already.
Oh, and sorry I couldn't do Albany this weekend guys, as soon as the mad season is over, I'm definitely coming up.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]