<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Hey everyone. Just doing my semi-annual check-up. I think that today was probably one of the worst days in a while. I had to wake up at 8 am. I go to class 5-10 min. Late to get handed a pop quiz. Then I had class after a little bit of a lunch break. Go to my Europe: After WWII class where the prof decided that he would talk about the Greek Communist revolution for about an hour when all he needed to say about it would have taken 5 min. Then I had a 3 hour chem lab which was just ridiculous and tetious and annoying and i hated it. Followed by a craming period for my Latin test, which was horrible and I think that i Failed. Oh well, I need more sleep.

So here's my question for the day:
What is your favorite hand/body lotion?

Currently I am using 3: Nivea Renewal Night Cream for nights, Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture for mornings, and Cocoa Butter for daytime.

And
Who is more fearless, Conan O'Brien or Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]