<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 24, 2005

yo yo.....adam here and i gonna share a weird dream i had last nite. So iw as hanging with [smut] and we went to the high school for drama, well me and kevin did, and bob said he would meet us there when it was over. SO i went in and sat next to jofi, and he commented on something mr roth said when mr roth was lecturing us. I told jofi he was wrong and jofi scolded me telling me that if i came to all the rehearsals i would've known he was right! Then i got very defensive and said "i didn't miss ANY rehearsals!!!" and then i said"o wait, im not IN drama anymore!"

FIN

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]