<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 22, 2005

What up. Very excited about Into the Woods. Putting the cast aside, I feel like this year we have such an all star production team and crew, we're going to be set up very well. I heard Suffern is doing Into the Woods, which I already knew I think, but I thought more about how our set is going to blow theirs away, and how our production team is so on top of things (Jen and Nicole!) and the whole crew is awesome and really does excellent work, and of course Mr. Roth, whose all around know-how has led to us really putting on a true production. I hope we can live up to our potential. Only time and hard work will tell....After all these years of being in North Rockland I feel like it gets more professional every year. The straight play especially was a high for me. And of course, I'm happy to be opposite Ruthie, she's fun. I like the way she plays the part, I totally see her as the Baker's Wife (not the cheating part of course....heh). She has definitely got to get that confidence up! I hope her and Edyne (Wow, it occured to me I have no idea how to spell her name, and I really hope thats right?) hold it down in women's choir while I'm not there. Oh well, I guess its all women again. Well I'm feeling slightly sore throatish, so I'm going to bed. Night everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]