<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

What up. Good game Vincent, so I'm gonna play. Here's my list, same rules (comment on the numbers you can recognize, and only list the numbers not the titles so everyone can play):
1. "She just looked so darn cute/That I couldn't/Even act like/I was mad"
2. "I'm walkin' down the line/That divides me somewhere in my mind"
3. "Not in my backyard utensils/Go back to China"
4. "Consider this a message to my mellow in the front seat/of the Jeep pumpin' beats for your rump In the summertime/
5. "Sally take my hand/travel south cross land/put out the fire/ and don't look past my shoulder"
6. "But you pepper me with poison darts/And twisted in your knife"
7. "Came upon the scene/ As fresh as listerine"
8. "This room is bored of rehearsal/And sick of the boundaries/I miss you so much"
9. "Take it with the love that's given/take it with a pinch of salt/take it to the taxman"
10. "Well, let me tell you I've got some news for you/And you'll soon find out it's true/And then you'll have to eat your lunch all by yourself"
11. "There are bad times/But that's ok/Just look for love in it"
12. "Brass buttons on your coat hold the cold/in the shape of a heart that they cut out of stone"
13. "No they never taught us what was real/Iron and coke/And chromium steel"
14. "You can walk don't the block and get slumped or knocked/It don't stop y'all, and it just don't stop"
15. "The day you were born/you were born free/That is your
privilege"
16. "But Daniel was hot/He drew first and shot/And Rocky collapsed in the corner"
17. "The wine that's drinking me/Came from the vine that strung Judas from the Devil's tree"
18. "'Yeah no one likes a smart ass but we all like stars'/That wasn't my intention/I did it for a reason"
19. "I'm going where the cold wind blows"
20. "Land of make believe/And it don't believe in me"

Good luck.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]