<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Okay, so when you're bored, you find things to do. In looking through people's weblogs, I have found something fun/interesting (a sort of game, if you will) that can be 'played' through the blog. The way it works: You randomize all the music in your music library and take the first twenty songs (no matter how embarrassing they might be). Then, in order, you post your favorite lyric from the song on the blog (preferably keeping to a one or two line maximum). THEN, people use the comment function to see how many of the songs they can identify by the given lyric (give only the numbers that you can identify, not the names of the song, as then no one else would be able to play); winner gets a prize (perhaps a cookie). (If any of the songs in the top 20 do not have lyrics (no solfege allowed), skip them and use the first twenty songs WITH lyrics). Without further ado, here is my list of twenty songs, represented by my favorite lyrics from those songs (guess away, winner gets a cookie):

1.) "I said 'Would you call me?'/She said 'Pardon me, are you ballin'?'/I said 'Darling, you sound like a prostitute pursing.'"
2.) "It was my right to die as well./Instead I live, but live in hell."
3.) “Ratatouille Strychnine/Sometimes she's a friend of mine/With a gigantic whirlpool/That will blow your mind”
4.) "Jackie O, we loved her so./So did Mr. President as far as we know."
5.) "Now you should never have to watch as your only children are lowered into the ground./I mean you should/Never have to bury your own babies."
6.) "Stasera da cucina nu poco di vino ci au lasciar/A quando si briaggo a Pepino giong apa"
7.) "I stayed grounded as the amounts roll in/I'm real, I thought I told you"
8.) "You'll hang with the right cohorts/you'll be good at sports,/know the slang you've got to know"
9.) "I don't need you to worry for me 'cause I'm alrigh/I dont want you to tell me it's time to come home."
10.) "He filled up my empty life./Filled it to the brim./There could never, ever be another one like him."
11.) "I lost my faith, you gave it back to me./You said no star was out of reach./You stood by me and I stood tall."
12.) "Hide it in a hiding place where no one ever goes./Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes."
13.) "I just want to be who I want to be./I guess that's hard for others to see."
14.) "E' sempre misero/chi a lei s'affida/chi le confida/mal cauto il core."
15.) "Maybe I'm just too demanding./Maybe I'm just like my father, too bold./Maybe you're just like my mother./She's never satisfied."
16.) "I'll never know what made it so exciting./Why all at once my heart took flight."
17.) "I always had the biggest hits/The biggest bathrooms at the Ritz/My showgirls had the biggest tits."
18.) “"Su navi per i mari/Che io lo so./No, non ho esistono piu'/Con te io li rivivro' con te..."
19.) "Wherever we go/whatever we do/as long as you got me/and I got you/we got a lot/because we got/each other."
20.) "Your love is thick/And it swallowed me whole."

This should be interesting...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]