<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 17, 2005

I have this feeling that this semester is going to be a disaster for me. I'm not worried about my grades, or my living situation, but rather that there's going to be so much fucking snow and it's going to be so damn slippery that I am going to fall and kill myself. In my two trips to the bookstore today (don't ask why there were two) I nearly fell (due to the slippery slush, not even ice) no less than seven times, one of which would have undeniably resulted in me plummetting to my death into the gorge. Now, I was never really a boy of the ice, but I think my ability to deal with slippery walking surfaces is deteriorating. I used to only ocassionally have troubles, and often blamed them on shoes with 'poor traction.' Now, however, no matter what type of footwear I have on (hell, I could be wearing metal spikes on the bottom of my shoes) I always have difficulty walking on slush, ice, snow, etc. It's quite depressing. I am considering carrying around a bucket of salt wherever I go and salting the path in front of me as I walk...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]