<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 27, 2005

hey everyone!!! Just procrastinating (what else is new?) so After last night's stupid stupid display of ignorance and idiocy and from her appearance on Conan, I officially HATE, no. not hate. LOATHE Paris Hilton. She was discussing her book on Conan and one of her suggestions was, "look ditsy. Lose stuff." and when Conan asked her why this was, it was bc it was "cute". Ok. **News Flash** you don't look cute when you lose things, you look irresponsible, careless, thoughtless, and its just plain Stupid to lose things on purpose. I hate her. She has no working skills, looks like a skinny little slut [which she is] and has less intelligence (not to mention less use) than a paper cup.

On a different note, I was looking at a picture of myself and I noticed that my nose is larger than i had believed, So i ask the readers, "Do I have a big nose?" Respond in the comments, thanks.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]