<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Hey Everyone, I'm back from the dead. And since my last post many things have happened.
1. The Jets are no longer in the playoffs.
2. Jesus had a kick ass birthday on 12/25
3. First semester ended on a strong note
4. I died

Well luckily i had a special potion that brought me back to life.
Vincent, i dont understand your game, and frankly its not very fun.

Since everyone else did it, i want to list my favorite foods:
1. Filet mignon (well done, mind you)
2. Mozzarella sticks
3. Chicken parmagana
4. baked ziti
5. Tuna steak (also well done)
6. Fish and Chips
7. Stir fry
8. Grandma's House

Well right now Second Semester is on its way and Things are going alright. Sorta Slow i guess and it seems like there is lots of work to do. No slacking off. Its cold out. Supposed to snow.

What movie is this from?
"You can't marry a teacher, its against the law."
"No its not."
"If you married him, he would give you all A's and it wouldnt be fair"

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]