<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 04, 2004

What up.

This sonnet is called "Free Cake"

I dreamt that I lived in a perfect world,
Where cake is always free for everyone,
And sisters never had a mouth to feed,
And mothers never bartered with their son.
The time is short for me so I'll be quick,
And quick I must to take my noble leave.
Think not of me as ignorantly sick,
Just angry with the stone that I must cleave.
Not just desert but freedom I desire.
Forever to be free of parents say,
To travel far until my wealth expire,
To jolly fun and happiness all day.
So off I go to drive my sister home,
Someday free of her clutches I will roam.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]