<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 19, 2004

I've been feeling weird lately, even moreso since I got home yesterday, and I think I realized why today. I went to the mall with my sister to see a movie and it hit me: Less and less do I find myself enjoying activities that people my age are suposed to enjoy, and more and more do I find myself thinking about a family. We came in through target and I realized I was looking at kids' pajamas and saying to myself 'oh, those are so cute' and looking at the toys saying 'wow, that looks like it would be a lot of fun'. Then as we were walking around the mall I seemed to notice all the kids and I just wanted one. I saw a little 4-ish year old boy fall and I wanted to help him up and tell him that it was ok. Then in the movie I started thinking about how I wish I were taking my child to his first movie, or teaching him to ride a bike, or taking him to school for his first day. I just can't see myself going out and enjoying life anymore. All I can picture myself doing is raising a family.
I dont want to grow up, but I feel it's too late.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]