<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 29, 2004

yo yo....thanksgivign break is overrated just like the holiday its named for...meh....anyways, only good thing to happen today was i planned it out with karen that i gonna visit her over my spring break where i am going to beat her friends ryan and randy(twins) at mario tennis and various other video games, mainly mario tennis, waluigi is very tough, although if i play vs jofi i hafta play diff cuz he knows mr strategy, also i am a very poor doubles player(as jofi knows) cuz i am very selfish

Good things bout break
- Ruthie telling me after i drove her home that she always loves my choice of music
-jenny telling me that i'm her favorite person to drive with cuz she's not afraid to sing with me AND she told me i have a really nice voice
-nici telling me that although i havea funny and comical facade that i am the most mature person she knows

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]