<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

yo yo....so this weekend was very fun. Got home friday, went to mall with gong then got ready to go to the straight play. Sat with amy, it was very nice, haven't seen her in a while. The show was very good, it was a different kind of play, and was very good. I was pleasantly surprised with Billy and Allie(not sure if thats spelled right, someone lemme know) and Liz. After the show went to Diner with amy and stephen and kevin and mark and liz and marissa. After that went to the cast party and then went home. Next day i chilled in house a lot, got lunch and then played at Uncle Tony's house with steve. It was sooo much fun, we played 4 player classic arcade games like The Simpsons game and the X men game and Nba Jam. Then i played hold em with steves family at his uncles house. I lost first and then went to cast party at jofi's. Today woke up early for my ritualistic sunday lunch at taco bell with jofi. Then went home and then saw the show again. It was even better this time. now i drinking yoo hoo.

I am going to take this time to talk about a subject that is dear to me. This subject is RadioShack. I really, really, really don't like radio shack. I despise it. I pity them as well. They sell crap, have crappy service and add crappy as an adjective to everything they do. Their holiday fliers in the mail are pathetic, and i wouldnt mind throwing a burning brick through their window. If the FBI is reading this, F U I'LL DO IT!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]