<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 07, 2004

yo yo...i agree with jofi said. I joined Mock Trial because of my sister and Debate because of my sister and Vincent. I joined Jazz Band because in 6th grade i heard Haverstraw Middle School's jazz band play and i wanted to be in it soo bad after i saw them so i started Tenor Sax. I joined drama in middle school for i not sure why. Then i didnt join in high school until 10th grade. Then after i saw Big in 9th grade i went backstage to say hi to kevin whow as in it, and as i was leaving just seeing how excited the cast was and close they were and talkin about the cast parties and stuff it made me want to be in it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]