<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

yo yo


So tired so fatigued its time for a switch
whipped cream is gonna rock, and without a hitch
Bustin a rhyme here, bustin a rhyme there
whipped cream is so rockin that he just dont care
With a wailing guitar and a 10 piece band
whipped cream is gonna rock so bad u just cant stand
Blood and guts all over the floor
my rhymes will rock you dead, that's for sure
But whipped cream aint goin to jail, they cant put me in
I'll be a free man just unlike scott pet-er-son
Armed with my rhymes and a bit of quick thought
You all shoulda wished that u aint never have fought
well i'm headin off now, but not for long
so while im gone u can listen to my song


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]