<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 18, 2004

What up. This weekend is going to be nuts. First Area All State is going to wear me down, then I have my NYU audition. Luckily, I'm feeling lucky, so perhaps I will get lucky. Perhaps I am overusing the word. Perhaps I need to stop quoting the play. Oh, and Catch 22 is a hilarious book and more school reading should be this enjoyable. Definitely. So today in Wind Ensemble we were deciding what the theme of our holiday door was going to be. Pow asks what we thought the theme should be and Aref, without hesitation, screams "Sex!" Also Pool Basketball was hardcore today, Dwyer swam with us, and although he was on my team the teams were horribly uneven so we got whooped. At least I tackled Kevin at least 20 times for goaltending. Also Bert left a scratch on me from when she was stopping me from blocking her teammates shots. Oh, battlescars. Coming soon, the musical for the 2005 spring season of the North Rockland High School Drama Society. Stay tuned.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]