<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 15, 2004

What up. Wow, everyone in LoaP rocked the house. So glad it went well. I had a blast this weekend. Now of course, its time to be scared. NYU audition is looming and I am quite frightened. I hope I do well, its my dream school and I want to get in so bad. In other news Gong gets the "quote the play way too damn much without even being in or a part of it" award. Congrats. Adam, I laughed out loud at the suck a brick comment. Good times. Taco Bell was good too, its definitely becoming ritualistic, but who cares. Anyway, got some stuff to take care of. Go vote for Wing Night topics. Oh yeah, and I'm the original Batman. Let it be known. That's all.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]