<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

What up. Lots of stuff happening, brain exploding. I'm going through caffeine withdrawal and it sucks, I tried to cut myself off and my head is splitting. I spilt cappuccino on my shirt trying to fix my withdrawal and ruined it; good thing Powers cheered me up with his lovable silliness. Still, I'm exhausted, and every night I can't get into bed before at least 11 due to work that I don't do before drama because I take a nap. And today I feel horrible because Nicole lost her wallet. I wish there was more that I could do, more than anything I hate feeling helpless. Life is a cruel mistress.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]