<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

What up. Feels like a long time since I've spoken those words with any significance. And as much fun as I had being the God of my own blog, it feels really good to be back and part of the team that made blogging history. We were once the largest group blog in North Rockland (until SMUT of course), and the leader in hits. Of course what's more important than rejoining my roots is the fact that my friends are at college, and I just don't talk to them every day like I use to. That's a sad but true fact. But Ask Madden is a way we've always communicated, and I'm glad that we can finally do it all again, even apart. Its good to be back.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]