<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Man oh man, im really sorry i havent posted in a while. I have this anger thing with blogger thatn when it doesnt post my entries i get pissed off and go into a hissy fit. I apologize. This week has been quite eventful. As some of you know, i was extremely pissed off at someone in HS and was quite angered at his actions and words. His immature, unwarranted, and unwanted remarks made me quite upset as well as several other people. If it wasnt for proper action being taken now, i would have taken my own action, and of course i had major back, not that i would need it. I was informed of the problem initially by my boy Kevin, who was going to handle things on his own, but after reading what was said, I was up until 4am planning on the horrible things i would have done to this person.

But now that, that is settled i am no longer going to pursue my previous course of action. Oh well.

Today was pretty much uneventful, i took a nice nap this afternoon and Conan tonight was quite humorous.
And at 1am there was a fire drill, since im in the new dorms they have a flashing blue light and a SCREAMING LOUD alarm in everyroom, it was soo ridiculously annoying.

Ok to finish, i wish everyone in the play luck and i will be home to see it. Have fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]