<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 04, 2004

The long awaited return is here!!!Back in action baby!!! You guys decided and unlike the election to the president we will accomidate both people: those who voted for and against the re-joining of the group. I will continue to post on slothmoss about everyother day, so that way both parties are appeased. And i believe joefi will post every thurs. on wingnight. So continuing on with my post... Today was alright, i slept through chemistry, which is fine bc i got 9 hours of sleep. Then anyway i went to Biology, nothing really special we went over the layers of skin and such, pretty normal.*****OH SHIT I REALIZED THAT I TOLD MYSELF THAT I WOULD STUDY TONIGHT, AND I FORGOT TO!!!!!!!! FUCKING A!!!! so besides that tonight went well, as me and adam got dressed up in our Ninja uniforms and went around the quad. then returned to my hall and go around to different places, we went upstairs and one guy recognized me but his study partner didnt know us and asked if he could video us. So naturally we agree and we start getting into an awesome ninja fight. we started by thumb wrestling then got into a hardcore rock,paper, scissors game and then we went at it. we had to move from the lounge bc we started fighting with chairs and such and we just go too big for the room. WE then move into the hall where our audience tripled and we did some awesome moves, then adam took a break and I took a hit on my inhaler-for comedic value... and then we engaged in rock paper scissors again, and then i quickly took advantage of the situation and beat teh shit outta adam, then walked away b4 he chased me down the hall. Its soo awesome being a ninja!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]