<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I was just sitting around and thinking how fortunate I am to go to a great school that offers so many unique opportunities (I know...I can hear the induced vomit noises from Ithaca). What led me to this conclusion is realizing that in the past year and a quarter I've had the opportunity to attend so many interesting lectures by a wide array as people (Bill Nye (the science guy), Toni Morrison (not exactly my favorite, but interesting nonetheless), several Nobel Laureats, and others). And what finally prompted me to mention this, is a conversation I had with Janet Reno. Such opportunities...lucky me.

As a sidenote: Organic Chemistry is evil.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]