<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Holy shit brothers madden time to rhyme a wicked rap
Prepare your ear to hear the sweet melodic funky clap
My names White Thought and I dance like I'm black
My rhymes so sublime they give you all a heart attack
I'm back from the grave to save the rhythm of my beat
So get off your ass you people move your lazy feet
My style is so wild and my lyrics are so sweet
They fill your ear and make your spirit totally complete
Shout one to the mole who taught this kid how to rhyme
Shout two, to the pie topping, my partner in crime
I'm not a racist bastard I just even out the score
By rapping just as well as anyone who came before
So here's my word I spit I'll admit if you try
You'll never catch the patterings of me, Joefly

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]