<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Hey there everyone, once again i apoligize for the lack of posting. I have just spent the last 3 hours playing ROME: TOTAL WAR It is probably the best game i have ever played, EVER!!! So anyway Yesterday was quite interesting, I set up this prank to fool my roommate, Chris Lorentz, and it didnt work.
I made it appear that i had fallen out of my bed and hit my head on my dresser. I spilled fake blood on my head and smeared it around. I laid on the floor all contorted and waited about 25 minutes for chris to come back. When he came in, he looked at me, and then went to his computer and started typing. You can tell that he was very concerned. But apparently by the way I was lying he didnt even see the blood. So after that i left the room and went to my friend Dave's room, holding my head. I walked in and said, "Dave i need your help"
Dave: "Sure, whatever you need" [at his computer typing]
ME: "I fell in the hallway, i think im bleeding"
Dave: [turning around to find me with blood on me] "HOLY SHIT!!! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!?! ARE YOU ALL RIGHT? HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!!"
[then noticed chris just outside his room] "i don't believe you, chris is smiling"
Me: "Yeah, but if he werent would u still be flipping out?"
Dave: "Definatly, you had me really scared"

I then proceeded to try and scare my RA, I run down the hall, go into his suite, he isnt there but someone is in Havad's room
Me: "Is Rob here?"
Guy: [without looking] "No, what do u need?"
Me: "I NEED AN AMBULANCE!!!!!!!" [removing my hand from my face]
Guy: "HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??"
Me: "Nothing, just kidding, but dont tell rob im gonna get him later in the year"

MISSION SEMI-ACCOMPLISHED


Today overall SUCKED i had two, yes, TWO ridiculously hard tests ONe in bio and the other in latin, i hate them and i hope that they fall ill and die. And thats that. Oh well time for shower, then maybe bed

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]