<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

yo yo...i had an AWESOME dream last nite. first i was in school and pow was my english teacher for some reason, but that wasnt even the good part. In ym dream i won the stanley cup for the New Jersey Devils....i was on the team, i had scored a goal but we won 5-3 so it didnt matter. we all celebrated on the ice afterwards, i remember steve jenny and kevin beign in the stands and andrew came on the ice to celebrate with me. I can't even describe how awesome i felt during the dream. i was so pissed when i woke up. Now i have a new goal...i wanna win a stanley cup or do something that makes me jsut as happy.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]