<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 24, 2004

yo yo....so this weekend was fun. Friday i got home and napped and then i went to johnny macs house. we played TABOO and me and stephen kicked ASS. we had as much as the other two teams combined....if anyone reading thinks they can take us on then you can eat my asshole, or challenge us, one or the other, and if u really think ur hot shit, challenge me kevin and stephen.
So saturday i woke up and went to jenny's house(literally) but on the way saw there was a football game so stopped there and chilled with jofi's parents. Then i went home for a lil and then to steves house. Then me him jenny and mary-elisabeth hung out. We watched this REALLY scary movie called The St Francisville Experiment. After that we watched home movies of myself when i was a baby and when i was a youngen. We were so freaked out by the movie that they stayed over cuz we didnt all wanna seperate. So the next day i had to wake early to drive them home and then i went home and napped. After that had wat's becoming my usual sunday lunch with jofi at Taco Bell. And now i back at skool

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]