<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 21, 2004

yo yo....ah...another loss another riot. Todays riot was sooo much better. So after i realized we were gonna lsoe i went to marks room with my Batman mask in my hood pocket. So after the game everyone started to riot. I went out on my rollerblades with my batman mask and everything was CRAZY! i was takin pictures with people left and right! then andrew and kevin came and they pushed me into the middle of a GIANT crowd of people and everyone was cheering for batman. afetr that i jsut chilled ont he outksirts of the crowd standing like batman. people kept coming up for pictures. this one girl looked scared and her friend pushed her and she asked and when i said certainly she freaked out, it was soo cool. Then it got real crazy, it became girls gone wild. All these girls went on guys shoulders and were flashing the crowd.
This might sound weird, but i think i know how spiderman feels. When i was wearing the mask i felt totally different, i knew no one knew who i was. I was gettin so much attention from all these girls, only to know that tommorrow i will just be adam, not batman. I wish i could wear a mask forever I got so much respect from everybody. So right now i am making a life choice....i am going to be Batman....Forever!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]