<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

yo yo....o man, craziness just ensued. So after the dramatic ending to the baseball game the quad erupts in people chanting for either side. Groups start to form in front of each building and soon they all meet in the middle screaming. So i see my batman mask sitting there , slap on my rollerblades and go out in it and decide to partake. I skate around the squad saying things like "batman says the yankees will win" and stuff liek that. soo crazy, peopel are taking pictures with me and stuff. soo nuts. soon it was everyoen outisde against the people inside the tower splashing water on people from the 7th floor. so then chris got an umbrella and stood where where the water was bein splashed to. then i stood at the entrance to the tower and shouted"lets get them!" and me and chris ran inside hoping everone would follow, but they didnt. tommorrow nite will no doubt ensue in a riot. tommorrow a ninja will be there to take care of business....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]