<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 17, 2004

yo yo....Before i talk about the weekend thus far i want to discuss two things that intrigue me

1. I noticed in the paper someone selling gravee plots. $2500. Now, what would happen in someones life that they would decide to sell their grave plots? They are side by side. Did a couplee get divorced and nto want to bee buried next to each other? Do they suddenly think they wont need them?
2. I LOVE sleeping in the cold. Friday nite in my house it was soo cold and it made me want to go to sleep sooo bad. It didnt make me tired, just made me want to go to my bed and cuddle with my blankets and watch tv. o man, thinking about it now is making me quiver with joy
The Weekend
We left with Steve at 1:30 and got home at around 4. I immediately went to drama to see everyone and everything. After that i went home for a lil bit as a Star Wars party was to commence at jofi's. However, stuff happend and nick couldnt come. Ricky was supposed to comee too! ( i found he is a Star Wars fan!) but he had to babysit....so it was me jofi mark veronica and nici pags. We watched Return of the Jedi. I think only me and jofi appreciated it for what its worth. The thing about science fiction is you have to have the ability to jsut let yourself believe. anyway, so star wars is awesome. i was shocked to find a new difference in the dvd edition! IM me if u want to discuss further.
So today was the superspecs concert. We left at liek 5:30 and got there in like an hour. Brad(meagan's b/f and lead singer of The SuperSpecs) went in to get ready and me kevin jenny and steve ate something. So the concert started and Brad got us upstairs to the VIP section. It was especially cool when a guy asked me if i had a wristband and i just said "i'm with Brad." so then the superspecs played and they were awesome. The best part was when me and kevin weere standin upstairs and he says "see that guy behind you, thats matt, the lead singer of the Rx Bandits." Now, Kevin wanted to come to thee concert sooo bad cuz he is a big Rx Bandits fan. Later, they were standing next to each other and kevin introduced himself.....matt then said "hey, i'm matt" and kevin just replied "...i know..." and matt said "awesome" so then they played, they were pretty good. concert over
Me and kevin drove and we switched passengers ont hee way back so i drovee back Brad and Meagan. however, meagan left her vitamin water in kevins car and freaked out about and complained about it the whole time. gotta love her.
http://www.superspecsrock.com
Go there and listen, they're real good. I was thinkin about how it would be awesome if all my musician friends started a SKA band with me and jofi and jon roth playing horns cuz we're all the opposite of the people you would see in a SKA band.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]