<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

yo yo....i have noticed that i see a lot of peopela round colelge who look liek people from back home. For instance, there is a kid who me and chris have seen a few times in the dinign hall that looks a lot like steve. There is also a jofi lookaliek (from the side, i tooka pic and sent it to jofi), and THEN one day me and chris saw ANOTHER jofi lookalike and they were at the same table! In poltiics me and andrew saw a girl who from the side looks like his little sister amy, and today in politics i saw a darin look a like and a morgan lookalike. There are also two nick marino look a likes, the nick marino one is prolly the best. I almost said whats up to him cuz i thought it was nick. Also, today at dinner i posed a question to chris....what if his mom just had a baby and it looked EXACTLY like him....twins 18 years apart, is it possible? to be continued...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]