<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

yo yo....the past few months i ahve been feelin really weird. well not feelin weird, jsut i ahve been thinkin about weird things. Like the 6 months i think i a lot about the environment and just the processes through which everyday things are made and stuff like that. For instance when i went to the bathroom i was thinkin about how much water is wasted when one flushes a toilet. When i ate a devil dog today i was thinkin about the plastic wasted with each devil dog. I was thinkin about how intricate of a process it msut be to wire each room here at school for internet access and i was thinkin about how complicated plumbing systems must be. I think like this ALL the time and its freakin me out! I think about things over a broader spectrum too like how many wasted cars there must be jsut lying around all over the country, with car manufacturers making millions of new ones each year. i think i'm nuts, i should call gong

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]