<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 24, 2004

yo yo...weird stuff happend the past few days. i started and jsut about doen with readign A Streetcar Named Desire for my acting class, and its weird cuz i enjoyed it. And i could have easily read sparknotes but i chose to read it! The past 2 days have almsot exclusively been spent over at the apartments at Empire Commons workign on a movie that my acting teachers friend is making bout college life. I helped out with mic stuff and was a minor role. Things are lookign up tho cuz my mom got me the Star Wars Trilogy on DVD and the star wars video game for my birthday, so i am happy!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]