<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

yo yo...one thing i life about college is your not forced to take classes you dont like and u have lots of oppurtunities to take classes you DO like and are excited to go to. However, this is elading to confusion to what i wanna do in life. I foudn myself switchign classes and am taking mostly music and theater classes. And as i look through the course catalog i am already planning what classes i will be taking next. I knew i wanted to major in poly sci and minor in theater, but maybe do i wanna minor in music, or maybe double major in poly sci and music or theater? i rweallly dont know. And i thinking bout the future, i think i would really liek to be a principal so maybe i wanna switch to administrative education. But i also wanna look into careers in music. I gonan hae a talk with Mr Roth when i go home for the jewish holiday, he'll set me strait. oh, i'm also writing to john travolta to see if he can help me become a pilot. So if ayone has any career ideas for drop a line!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]