<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

yo yo....horribly funny events yesterday. stress the world horribly. so me mark and chris met kevin and andrew at burger king yesterday cuz mark wanted to eat(me and chris already did). Mark ahd crutches cuz he got a contusion on his leg but didnt need thim so chris pretended liek he needed them. he was walkina roudn on them and when andrew got there we crutched over to him screamign "andrew!" (keep in mind there is a huge line of people) and then WIPES OUT all over the floor(on purpose). we help him up to make everyone thinka poor hurt kid fell off hsi cruthces. He then went to the water foutnaina dn fell again. He then tried to navigate his way through the seats to our table and tripped voer tomse chairs. some people actually helped him up. oo man, too funny, we couldnt keep a straight face but chris has an uncanny ability to keep straight faces.

quote of undetermined amount of time "i'll go down on pizza!" -Amanda Mckara

i'd hate to quote myself but.....
guy: "are you registered to vote"
me: " nope"
guy:" do you wanna register to vote?"
me: "i'm not a U.S. citizen..."

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]