<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 28, 2004

yo yo...so i'm in college. weird. here's how the day went

so i started packing last nite and hung out with steve and jenny the whole day, i'm really glad i spent my last day with them. karen asked if i was going out and i proudly said no, cuz i'd rather spend my last day with them. i woke up and finished and they came over and we had a last breakfast( me steve jenny kevin mark) and karen stopped by! so then we said goodbye and then we went to have our last finkles with jofi minus mark. sayign goodbye to jofi was definately the hardest. wow, i'm starting to cry jsut writing bout it. He said he had gifts for us and my eyes started to tear before he said anything else. he said he coudlnt afford antyhing so he gave us things that meant a lot to him. he gave kevin one of his Dragonball Z figures (piccolo) because of their dragonball z bond, to mark he gavce his toy monkey from montreal, so he could make his rooma monkey room like his room at home....and to me he gave me wat he said was his most prized possession(besides his batman comic), the first episode of power rangers on tape. in all honesty, it was probably the best gift anyone has given and i would take that over 1000 any day. I didnt get to say by to my sisters cuz they werent home, i didnt think much of it at the time, but after i left i really regret it. i said goodbye to ym dog liek 7 times, i kept goign back in and hugging. anyone who has a dog might understand wat i talkin bout....last nite me and my sister could tell that simba knew we were leaving, she always knows when elana leaves, she seemed friskier but then sadder. i feel bad for her, we both left. same with lauren, i feel bad that both her siblings left. Going away really makes u realize how much you love people.
So i get up to albany and when i park bob is there walkin around. he came to help chris. luckily good ol mark was done bringing stuff to his room so he helped me bring stuff to my room. Its all set up nwo, new speakers, comp tv and everything, cept i couldnt have my microwave(they dont allow separate ones) and i havnt hooked up my ps2 yet. i went out to eat with me mom and said goodbye, and alas, saying goodbye really makes u realize how much you love people.
Theres a guitar player next door and a few of hsi friends were chillin and one had bongos, so i said "who's the guitarist, lets jam!" ( i have my flute) so we went to this kid room and jammed with bass , guitar and bongos. was good cept they suck. neitehr knows scaled or keys. they "jsut play notes", god, at least they knew the note names. well the guitarist knew chords. i had to show them keys and stuff, and the bassist didnt know how to bass. what i mean is he doesnt know wat the role of the bass is....he was acting liek it was a guitar. ugh. was fun tho
then i chilled in kevin and andrews room, i feel bad for kevin, he never gonna have peace in his room....he's living with andrew so u know, people in out and all over. then me and mark walked home and i finished setting up, i typed for a while so i'll tune in later

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]