<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

yo yo....my sentimentality has really started to concern me. Don't get me wrong, i've always known i am a VERY sentimental person. I'm one of those people who find it very hard to throw things away and move forward. Example. I just ordered new computer speakers but i felt bad for upgrading over current ones, even though they not good speakers. I kinda felt liek movign past them is like moving past my childhood i guess. I always get that feeling when i look at old stuff in my house. its a really weird feeling and i can't really describe it and i not sure anyone knows wat i talkin bout.
Also, a few weeks ago i was in sports authority and i saw a man with his daughter probably about 14 or 15 and a song maybe around 11 or 12. The son was asking ltos of questions bout guns he saw, asking if they real, etc. The girl seemed more mature and reserved. It really got to me cuz it reminded me of what my child hood used to be like, reminded me of what my childhood used to be like.
One more sidenote. Vincents last nite was the other nite and when i dropped him home i figured it would be easier this time around cuz its the second time he left, and maybe i was used to it. no. i still cried like a baby the second i drove away. chow!....mein

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]