<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

yo yo...so we ( me steve jenny kevin jess) went to the beach today. who knows why. not a big beach fan. mainyl cuz i afriad of ocean/ killer ocean animals, or jsut big ones. so on the way there i kept complainin cuz i said we shoulda just went to lake welch cuz its mad close. we get there and me steve and kevin wind up playin in the water for a while. tho at oen point i felt something solid touch my foot so i BOLTED out of the water. anyways, we had fun palying in the water. after the water we I played in the sand, nobody else likes the sand. i buried myself and then everyone made me look like woman with sand.
after we went home and me steve jenny and kevin went out to dinner for garret's goin away dinner. he goin to Tulane in New Orleans. we're def gonna visit durin mardi gras.
Tonite we were hangin out at wendy's and kevin and nick had a soda drinkin competition. if kevin could drink a 2 liter diet pepsi in under 4:30 we would buy him wendys. nick was jsut trying to beat him for fun. neither finished...nick puked....kevin almost did....both are winners in my book!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]