<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

yea so i home from work...FOREVER...i quit.....andrew and bob told me i'd be makign 13 an hour, and after the first paycheck i onyl got 11, i asked why he siad it was liek cuz i was pretty mcuh learning how to do stuff, that was ok, i understood, but after the last paycheck it was still only 11, i asked why today, he said he rethought it cuz i missed a day or somethin, even tho andrew did too, and even tho he TOLD me i'd be makign 13...so i said i had anotehr job be4 this where i made 10 an hour off the books (hopin he'd negotiate), eh said then go back to it, so i said fine, if u not gonna gimme 13 then i wont coat another floor....AND THATS THE END OF MY CHAPTER! yea, so i think i i shoudl have my mom's lawyer now get the money i am owed...or tell my dad, then he in trouble
dotn mind tho..made plenty of money and now can enjoy the rest of my summer! tho i will miss workin wit bob and andrew, had some good times chillin wit them all day

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]