<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 25, 2004

yo yo....so jsut got back from my audition thing.  of coruse before i went i knew it was prolyl some sorta scam or somethin, but hey, can't hurt to go.  So i got to city and on the way to subway i called mr roth for some advice, he told me to be cautious of these things, be yourself, cuz they are usually lookin for a certain look, etc.  good man.  anways, got tehre, filled out a form and stuff, there was lots of people on the lsit, idk if they did people diff times or w/e but tehre were prolly liek 30-40 kis, tehre, all diff ages.  There was a form with "list 10 reasons why you want to be in the industry" so i figured i only get one shot so i shoudlnt say stupid stereotypical stuff, a few things i put on the list were "It beats manual labor", "i've always wanted to have an E! True Hollywood Story about how i died from a heroin addiction in a room full of hookers", "Self expression is the greatest form of worth"-Oscar wilde(yea, i made that up, they dont know!), "i love being judged by others",  "You can rarely find me away from the stage and band room at my school" , "I'm not very good with the ladies, look what acting has done for colin farrel!" and "i've always wanted to be governor...Jesse Ventura...Arnold Schwarzenegger me!......so anyways after that the president gave a speech, he was this italian guy, apparently actually founded versace, worked with him way abck when.  he gave a madd long speech, cool guy.  each age group had 3 "commercials" to pick from, with liek 3 or 4 lines, i did a pepsi one, i did mine w/o the script thing, even tho they recomended doin it with it so you don't freeze and forget it, i didnt tho.  u look into the camera and say your name and school etc then do ur deal. my lines were "what makes you cool is attitude...what's inside you...not how you cut your hair, not what clothes you wear, not what you drink...or is it?  Pepsi, the choice of a new generation." during the hair line i messed up my hair and the clothes line i threw my shirt to the ground(dont worry ladies, i had a t-shirt underneath), but i hadda do it again cuz the movement wasn't picked up by the camera(cuz it just looks at ur head)i did it again and he seemed very pleased.  the 2 girls before me sucked.  anways, we call back tommorrow and they say if we "made it" to come back in tommorrow, although they will prolyl wind up askin money for somethin, in which case i show of my cursing ability, meh, cool experience tho"


 

 
Quote of the Day
"I didn't know Hillary Duff was a real person" -Vincent



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]