<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 11, 2004

yo yo...so its 3am and i chris im'd me and said "why is your car here?" i then remembred that i went to mall with bob, kevin talgo and some girls, and kevin rodriguez met us there. bob drove and i drove home with kevin. i TOTALLY forgot that my car was at bobs! hahahahaha
tontie was madd weird, we went to the carnival and lowland. the best part was on the bus ride to the parking lot there was a lady with a cute pug(type of dog), so i sat next to her and she let me hold it! afterwards me kevin andrew x and a few otehres went to this party in ramapo, it was on this dirt road and it was in this barn thing, maddd people. it was so weird. it was liek a huge barn in middle of nowehre, woudla been cool fi we kenw people there. heather hartof was there for soem strange reason. i also saw james chambers, who was my co couselor 2 years ago, big black kid, found out goes to duke now. the car thign def topped off the nite

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]