<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 05, 2004

yo yo....so this 4th of JU-ly was pretty cool. I did nothing msot of that day(well when u wake up at 4pm its expected). Steve and jenny were gonna come over around 9, but i coudlnt wait so i set off my fireworks liek 8:30. Right before they came my doorbell rang and guess who it was? BIG D!!! Him and jade were at someone's house who lives near me and he heard i lived here and had to come say hi. When steve and jenyn got here they brought ton more fireowrks too. But thast nothign comapred to the people who live a few houses away...every year they spend thousands on fireworks from NC...they were doin them since 12pm today, was sick. plus the people down the street do them too, so its like a giant war zone in my neighborhood. Afterwards me steve and jenny went to his country club where there was a lil' barbeque. Ryan and steve delisio were there too. Brad's(Manager of golf course)idea of fireworks was spraying lighter fluid all over the rock wall and lighting it on fire and sittign there squirting lighter fluid all over it. Me steve jenny played sang karaoke for liek 2 hours, and this machine they have has like every song in the world it rocked ass. But this was not before steves and ryan made me mixed drinks at the bar and i tried a little of a cuban cigar with steve. man, i am so bad ass. I will leave you with a robert hambuger quote...

"I got my first job. My neighbor pays me to chase him when he doesn't feel like jogging that hard. He says it helps him keep in shape, but i just like it when he starts to slow down and i get to scratch his face"
-Robert Hamburger

Future according to Ninjas•Bed time will be outlawed and Hot babes will be in-lawed (in a good way)
•School will consist of lunchtime, recess and going home
•Toys will be free-mainly the cool ones. The stupid ones can cost money, i dont care.
•Ideals and absolute truth will be replaced by a real nice ass beating.
•Ambulances will have bunk beds in case a buddy wants to come along
•Bunk beds will have bunk beds.
•vegetables will be made out of ice cream
•Boobs will be legal on tv and in public. They dont have to be huge, they just have to be boobs.
•SO called best friends won't just like you when they feel like it
•"No" will be replaced by "maybe", and "maybe" will be repalced by "probably"
•You will be able to have sex in a video game, and you won't have to be an adult this time.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]