<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 24, 2004

What up. Shall I blog?
MusicaLvLcy61311: please do!
The request of Nici Paggs leads me to write some amusing anecdote and witty rhetoric to entertain the electronic masses. A few updates for the restless fans of Joefi's every changing life (If they exist, or care). School is out, summer is on, everything is cool. I've just achieved a job as a janitor as Thiells this summer, making a decent amount of money a week, so I'm quite pleased. The hours are a tad killer though (6:30 AM to 3 PM) but I'll certainly manage. Today was my moms birthday, so to celebrate all the members of my immediete (Al, dad and mom) and extended (Matty K, Morg) went out for a little chinese/japanese mix. Apparently unknowingly I was being verbally abused by some people at Nici Paggs place. No hard feelings of course, I think. Or was I? Meh, I stopped caring already. Sushi was really tasty tonight. Afterwords spent some quality time with Morgan, blogging now, and will spend some quality Conan time with my brother. Alright too much writing. I promise I will blog more. Seriously. Don't laugh at me. Stop it. Ok, fine. Be that way.

[UPDATE 12 AM] Nici Paggs, nor any member of her get together verbally abused me in anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]