<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 11, 2004

What up. Sadness is beginning to creep in as I realize my friends will all be gone come September. When I conducted this morning I felt this surge of power, like things were changing all around me. I know I'm going to go into music, its what I have to do, and I felt a little bit of my future as I led Wind Ensemble in playing. It was a good feeling, powerful, but at the same time I saw my friends leaving and going off in different directions (after most of them go to Albany of course....Ha), having lives, being happy. I know I can't hold on to them forever, its just not feasible, but sometimes I wish they could always be around. Maybe its selfish, maybe its just normal, but as I conducted I saw my life unfolding with the music, like a symphony, with different movements and different emotions in each part. I hope you guys know how much you mean to me. I hope you all have great success wherever you go in life. I hope that this isn't the last time we can all be together and have a good laugh. There is always a time to say goodbye, I just don't know how. Maybe there is no right way.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]