<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 26, 2004

This time I'm telling you what's up. I'm not exactly sure when, but sometime tonight my room was raided. Though all they did was rearrange some of my clothes and put some things were they don't belong, there is a certain sense of security you lose when you come back to your room and things are not where you left them. You also subsequently lose things that may not mean much to whoever did this, but mean a lot to me. Tonight I lost a brother. At some point during matt's stay at my house tonight another individual was let into the house, whom he believed was also to be trusted. Apparently this was not so, and this person thought it would be amusing to rob the family of its feeling of security right under mat's nose. Of course this looked bad for Matt, especially in my fathers eyes. My dad no longer felt Matt could be trusted, and although I feel differently there is nothing I can do but respect his wishes. He is no longer allowed here alone as he once was, the code was changed and remains a secret within the immediate family. Perhaps it was over reaction that caused this. Perhaps it was stupidity on someone's part. Perhaps both. All I know is that trust was lost tonight, and there is blame to be shared. My family has lost a member because someone felt it would be amusing to take security away. All I can do is apologize to Matt. This is not his fault. He is always welcome. That's all I have to say. I'm sorry.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]