<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Damn. Its really all ending. It weird, I like everyone else im sure has been waiting for so long to finally get out of this high school, town, house for four long years. But the other morning it really all dawned on me. Ive spent my whole damn life in this town. I grew up here, and no matter what itll always be my home. While im totally excited and happy to go to college and start the next part of my life, im actually really sad. Our senior class started out with like 600 kids in it and now we have 480, of which i maybve only am really friends with 20. Prctically of all the people I see everyday i will never see, talk to, or even sit next to ever again. An most of these people i grew up with. Thats a really scary prospect. Leaving some of my best friends so that ill only see them for a week every couple months is crazy. I know ill never lose touch with some, but most i will never, ever say anything to ever again. No matter how much people like to bitch about NoRock and how its so gay, this is our hometown and its really made us into the people we are today. And maybe that doesnt matter for most people cuz theyre getting the hell out of here, but i doubt this place will ever leave me. Make this summer great.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]