<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 30, 2004

yo yo....so today i awoke at 11 to jenny calling me to force me to come over and " tan" with her. I came, but i did not tan. Instead i sipped iced tea, red my magazine(Entertainment Weekly) and lsitened to my Male Broadway solo cd nici made me. Then crystal called so me and jenny picked her up from mandees and then steve. We hung for a lil and then drove her back to work. After that we met mark at his work and then us 4 and vicnent got lunch. Today was mark's b-day so he was able to buy stuff. HE spent like a million dollars on lotto cards(so did steve and vincent, they obsessed) and he bought some cigars. Atfer that we went to our respective abodes and planned for a bbq for mark at my house. Me and vicnent chilled at my house for a lil and then picked up crystal from Hoyers and then we went to stop and shop. I love J-Flizzy. We got 70 dollars wrth of food for 9 bucks! It was soooooo funny, joe was jsut puttign the meat in the bag and ntoa ctually scanning them, lol. Jon Oyer was there too, eh didnt hook us up, but was there. thats good enough. We dropped crystal back off at work. We wen tback to my house, kayven met us, and we picked up a few mroe supplies. Steve and jenny came and we set up, mark and liz came. Vincent was the cook. we ate(you can imagine wat that was like) then we had cake. Crystal came back sometime after that. Then we had cake. Mark and Liz left. We attempted to watch Return of the King, but we got SOO wrapped up in grade 5 Brain Quest. Vincent knew EVERY single answer. He even knew what line is where trees stop growing...The Timber Line! WTF is that?!?!? yea, so we coudlnt watch ROTK cuz we were to wrapped in BrainQUest. Good shit tho. I think mark had a good time, i hope so , cuz eh went through a lot today and really deserved it. Happy B-day mark!
........and Gillman too!........

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]