<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 02, 2004

yo yo...if you noticed there is a new link. I challenge any person from any blog, or any visitor for that matter to find otu who owns the blog. Bob brought to my attention that our blog and the [SMUT] blog is linked on that blog. I tried deciphering by reading, but it seems liek the girl goes to a different school, becuase she takes physics and has a teacher who dont teach in our school! Bloggers and fellow internet dwellers, we msut work together to find out!!!

What We Know

•She is a senior from another school ( we know this based on classes taking and her teachers)
•she has a kevin, a mark, and a "kofi"( i think she is in a paralell universe, and "kofi" is bizarro jofi
•She has a KT, now Kevin Talgo is KT, his SN is Mest84, she likes Mest....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]