<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Yo everyone, im just chillin here in study hall in the library, SCHOOL IS SOOO BORING!!!!! J-Meyer is in here too, holding things down. ADn to my right is Adge, with her gay-ass water bottle (the famous Nalgene). Last period me and kevin tried to smash it on the floor but were unsuccessful, since it is supposedly indestructible. This day is sooo long, and last night sucked. Pepper is sick, he hasnt eaten anything except some of my egg i gave him, but he wont touch his food. My grandma thinks that he is dying, but he is like 15 yrs old. so it might be his time :( Stupid matt is coming home on friday and i need to pick his ass up at Tarrytown, bc he dont know how to effeciently use public transportation.---He has to have all the information from me adn my dad on how to get to where he wants to go. When i took p.t. home from Boston, i had to figure all that shit out on my own. He's not even getting home, he's going to westchester. He's such a tool. Hopefully he can take care of pepper then.

But id still rather he stay in cape cod. and then scott should go up with my dad. then id be satisfied.-------- Last night i almost got into a fight with my dad. but he said something about how my priorities are fucked up bc i forgot to take care of simba, and it was midnight. but he didnt say it to my face, i was waiting for him to say it to me so i could EXPLODE on him. my priorities??? MY priorities??? he's not one to talk about priorities bc im like # 399 on his fucking list, this is the first year that my parents have attended any of my sporting events, and they'll fucking climb through hell adn back to attend one of scott's little league games. {continued on 5/28, period 2}
I was also gonna blow up about how they're going away on my birthday, and i was gonna make him feel like an asshole. soo i was pretty upset, but lucky for my dad he didnt say anything to me, and last night he apologized.
The awards ceremony was the most ridiculously hot, uncomfortable, and unexciting event that i have ever attended in my high school career. Some surprises of the evening were the attendence of Bob, Kevin Talgo, and Vincent. The largest award was given to Darin, who was had a speech given about him by a guy from the Merchant Marine academy, equating the acceptance to a $170,000 scholarship. About halfway through the night i realized something, "i should have applied for more scholarships" seeing as how i only applied for one. --oh well-- you can't change the past.
Carlos Egan Asay - “It is easy to act as a Saturday morning quarterback and replay the game lost the night before. All of us seem to have better hindsight (the ability to see after the event what should have been done) than foresight (the power to foresee and provide for the future)”

Adam has posed an interesting question that i think everyone should consider and then "HOLLA BACK" their resposes: "In a fight between you and your dad, who would win?" TAke a minute and consider all advantages in fighting: Height/reach, strength, speed, agility, age[physical prime is approx.18-28 yrs old] flexiblity(yes it is an advantage), and conditioning/endurance. {if anyone knows of anymore advantages, feel free to let me know} But taking these factors into account, i would beat my dad, he's way over the hump, he is 55, and im gonna be 18 tommorrow. so i would win, i would believe. who would win in ur family?

ok well moving onto today, i woke up at 7:19 and somehow managed to make it to school slightly after 7:30. i went into the orchestra room, where wind ensemble was residing, and after talking to joefi for about 5-10 min, realized i had a sr. class meeting. Sorta alright, nothing special, now im in math in the annex computer lab with about 15 min left in the period. Man i have a headache, ok time to go, peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]