<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 23, 2004

What up. I've decided the new blogger needs to die a painful yet speedy death and the old blogger should be the new king. But alas, we are stuck with this nonsense of a layout. Meh. Havn't blogged in what seems like forever, so this will be a decent post. A bunch of things are clogging my brain right now, like Hoyers, NYSSMA in two weeks, SAT 2's, that stupid essay for J-Mizzy, the pile of undone work in my room, my room looking like someone broke in and tried to find something but failed so messed up some more shit to piss me off, and of course, my dad leaving for the third week in a row. Luckily hes not traveling again until September, and if he does it will be on a cruise with me and possibly Al. Ah cruises....I secretly dread Morgan leaving on a cruise for two weeks in August, but its not the hot guys I'm worried about. I just don't want two weeks without her next to me. That's a long term concern though, nothing to worry about this week. I've got enough things right around the corner that I should tackle. Anyway enough of the serious Joefi ten year old girl rant. This just in: anagrams are hot right now, Nici Paggs and I have been trying to fool each other. I owe her one which I'll be creating shortly. Just to give you a taste of it, here's one for the readers. The first one to solve it gets a pat on the back.
Tell Cole I said: got bravo?
P.S. My Grandmother is on the way to the hospital as I just overheard on a phone Conversation between my Mom and her sister. She is my only living grandparent.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]