<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

What up. First off, new blogger layout SUCKS SO MUCH DICK. I am usually not incredibly anal about this type of thing, but for the love of god, why blogger why?? Maybe they will see all the negative reaction they've created and change that shit back. Meh. Anywho I'm updating from the computer lab, Samoylo period 8 sociology. Cassie is chillin on my right, blogging as well. She's a Pirate who doesn't do much. So are several people we talk about, including the drummer of Suffern Lane (Matty K lead vocals and keys, Joefi rhythm guitar and backup vocals). Awesome. Now on to the day....nothing really happened yet. I worked my first day of Hoyers yesterday, meh. The lady (boss) and Crystal (coworker) seem nice, Crystal is rather bubbly, reminds me of Cristina O'Dell in terms of happiness-ness. The boss guy is rather angry, and I have yet to meet Jen Davis, friend of Raghu and Adam. Those three as well as the comical Bugs, more commonly known as Jenny, J. Oyer, and J. Reynolds appeared for some ice cream. Not sure how either of them spell John/Jon/Jonn so I'll leave it up to imagination. Today I give my first guitar lesson for this girl (named Amy). Morgan hooked me up with the job (word) and hopefully I can be of some service. Expect news shortly. Expect hunger even shortlier. Or now.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This counter provided for free from HTMLcounter.com!
HTMLCounter.com

[ Sign My Guestbook] [ View My Guestbook]